As a BookSparks Frequent Flyer, I’m super excited about The 5th Annual BookSparks Summer Reading Challenge. It’s their biggest reading challenge yet and I’m set to read 18 books for them this summer.
I keep checking my porch for my box of books to arrive and the moment it does, I’m snatching The Grown Ups by Robin Antalek, and then I’m sitting down in my cozy reading chair to read, read, read.
I can’t wait to share this and 17 other book reviews with you as I read my way through their list this summer. I’ve even created a special “BookSparks Summer Reading Challenge” category on my book blog to organize the book review posts under one heading. (You’ll find that on the right sidebar of my home page.)
The BookSparks Summer Reading Challenge is hosted by author Jane Green with special guest appearances from Laura Dave; Jane Porter; Glamour Books Editor, Liz Egan; and Mary Kubica. I’m reading a book a week and will be posting book reviews on my book blog and on popular online book review sites.
It’s gonna be a great summer!
Find out how it all began: READ 5th Annual BookSparks Summer Reading Challenge and My Travels Have Begun!
1. The Year My Mother Came Back by Alice Eve Cohen
2. The Grown Ups by Robin Antalek
3. Wishful Thinking by Kamy Wicoff
4. The Balance Project by Susie Orman Schnall
5 . Eight Hundred Grapes by Laura Dave
6. Worthy by Catherine Ryan Hyde
7. Pieces by Maria Kostaki
8. Summer Secrets by Jane Green
9. It’s You by Jane Porter
10. Maybe in Another Life by Taylor Jenkins Reid
11. Beautiful Girl by Fleur Philips
12. The Road Home by Kathleen Shoop
13. The Witch of Bourbon Street by Suzanne Palmieri
14. Pretty Baby by Mary Kubica
15. Anchored by Brigitte Quinn
16. Satisfaction by Andee Reilly
17. A Window Opens by Elisabeth Egan
18. Star Craving Mad by Elise Miller
Thank you, BookSparks!Follow @Julie_Valerie