I love my mailman. Yesterday afternoon, he brought me two travel packages for my BookSparks Summer Reading Challenge 2015 . . .
(And yes, I do write on my hands and arms from time to time. Those words next to my thumb read: nesting dolls.)
Ta-dah! The Year My Mother Came Back by Alice Eve Cohen, author of What I Thought I Knew. Can’t wait to start reading this memoir published by Algonquin Books of Chapel Hill (a division of Workman Publishing).
Want to see what else I got?
I’m so excited for the weekend – I’m going to devour these books and bring you review coverage next week.
Next stop on my BookSparks 2015 Summer Reading Challenge – Wishful Thinking by Kamy Wicoff. Hopefully, that’ll arrive soon and when it does, I’ll unwrap it for you so you can enjoy it with me.
My mailbox brings such great pleasures. Oh, please, Mr. Mailman, come soon!
Find out how it all began: READ 5th Annual BookSparks Summer Reading Challenge and My Travels Have Begun!
1. The Year My Mother Came Back by Alice Eve Cohen
2. The Grown Ups by Robin Antalek
3. Wishful Thinking by Kamy Wicoff
4. The Balance Project by Susie Orman Schnall
5 . Eight Hundred Grapes by Laura Dave
6. Worthy by Catherine Ryan Hyde
7. Pieces by Maria Kostaki
8. Summer Secrets by Jane Green
9. It’s You by Jane Porter
10. Maybe in Another Life by Taylor Jenkins Reid
11. Beautiful Girl by Fleur Philips
12. The Road Home by Kathleen Shoop
13. The Witch of Bourbon Street by Suzanne Palmieri
14. Pretty Baby by Mary Kubica
15. Anchored by Brigitte Quinn
16. Satisfaction by Andee Reilly
17. A Window Opens by Elisabeth Egan
18. Star Craving Mad by Elise Miller
Thank you, BookSparks!